"I need to pass this class"
*starts calculating what I need to get on tests and quizzes instead of actually studying for the class*
im already depressed about tomorrow and its not even tomorrow
This is my son, Chester, who is nearly 4. He was invited to his friend Chloe’s birthday party today, the theme was prince and princesses. He asked if he could go as Sleeping Beauty, so I bought him a dress and put a cute little clip in his hair.
We arrived at the party to the following comments from the adults present:
“Oh that is just cruel.”
"Why did you make him wear a dress?"
"Poor little man, what’s your mummy playing at?"
"He’s going to hate you when he grows up."
"No way I’d let my son dress like a girl."
The fact is, Chester is almost completely gender neutral. I let him wear what he wants, be it boys or girls clothes, and he plays with whatever toys he likes. This usually involves him holding tea parties while wearing his pink Minnie Mouse top, jeans and a tiara. The guests are more often than not a mixture of Winnie The Pooh characters, dinosaurs, Barbie, Dora and solders, and they’re usually transported in his favorite fire engine.
When my husband arrived at the party later on, he was subjected to endless ridicule from the other dad’s present about how I must keep his balls in my back pocket because otherwise he would have put his foot down and not allowed Chester out like that. Oh, and by the way, our other son dressed as Ariel. When my husband pointed out that the boys were happy, and the mother of the birthday child made a point of saying how wonderful she thought it was that we allowed them freedom of choice and expression, they then stopped talking about it to our faces and started muttering about us behind our backs.
Interestingly enough, not a single child said a word about their choice of costumes, other than to compliment Chester on his new dress.
Don’t ever purposely send me mixed signals please I’m stupid and idk what you want
shout out to the 90% of my followers that dont like reblog or message me at all but still follow me for some reason
This is the best version of Story of My Life
how did I not see that coming
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a haiku based on your life.
thank ya ma’am! appreciate it! :D
-Oh the weather outside is weather
But the fire is so fire
Since we’ve got no place to place
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow-